Projects Install Fuel Tanks, Camp As Sahliyah South, Doha, Qatar
| Type: Vertical Construction|
| Location: Doha, Qatar|
| Project Owner's Name: Regional Contracting Center-Qatar (RCC-Q) - US ARMY
| Project Starting Date: September7, 2016
| Initial Contract Price: Undisclosed |
| Number of Buildings: 0
| Total Built-up Area: 78m2
| Total Area of Pavement/ Road Works/ Walk Ways : N/A |
| Project Type : Design & Build US Government Project
| Status: Early Completion|
Narrative on Experience
The project consisted of upgrade of Fuel tanks at camp as sahliyah south, Doha Qatar, listed below are the deliverables.
Activities (Delivery of Materials and Construction Work Required by the SOW shall be carried out as per the following procedure:
- Construction of a (14m x 14m) fuel tank pad with tank containment ring that connects to fuel piping containment ring(20m x 1.5m)
- Construction of spillage containment for fuel truck filling area.
- Supply and Installation two (2) each Highland Tank or equal, 15,000 gallons double wall fuel tanks with 2" monitorpipe and ladder as shown on contract drawings.
- Supply and installation of an 1893 liters (500 gallons) Highland tank or equal as Overflow Return Holding Tank
- Supply and installation of Fill Stations, fuel piping, supply / transfer pumps, filters and other accessories.
- Supply and installation Complete Electrical System including but not limited to 4 x lighting poles, Fuel Tanks grounding and lightning protection system.
- Supply and installation of Leak Detection and Monitoring System, Fuel Management System, eye wash station.
- Connecting the new fuel piping to the existing Generators; once the commissioning and approval of the new system has been obtained.
Highly Relevant Scope :
- Fuel Operation and feeding into Generators
- Earthworks such as grading, backfilling, compaction and hauling
- DBA insurance for all workers
Similar Required Skillsets :
Certified Professional Engineers & Workers of multiple trades (Mechanical worker specializing in Fuel Tank Projects.
- Recently Completed: 100% Completed and within 5 years
- Security Requirement: Full Time Security to People and Workplaceg
- Mandatory Installation Access: Mandatory Eligibility for Installation Access