KSA - Sales Executive- Firestop
- To be the point of contact of clients, consultants, contractors and applicators to answer queries, offering advice and introducing product range.
- Answer customer's question about products, prices, availability, product uses and credit terms.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as telling strategies and marketing information.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Emphasize product features based or analyses of customers' needs, on the technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, organization and associated groups and attending trade shows and conferences to evaluate and establish business opportunities.
- Maintain customer records using automated systems.
- Organizing sales visits to continuously build up relationships with Clients.
- Submitting daily, weekly and monthly report to direct manager.
- Attending meetings.
- Consistently achieving/ exceeding sales target subject for performance evaluation.
- Negotiate terms & sales and service agreements
- Informing accurate market information related but not limited to opportunities, competition, pricing to direct manager
- Coordinating with colleagues and coworkers for quotations, placing orders, deliveries etc..
- Follow up / collecting payment after sales
- Reviewing sales performance
Kindly send your updated CVs to email@example.com with the Job reference number identified in the subject.