1. Review submittals and shop drawings, inspections, logs, paperwork, testing and commissioning, etc. Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
2. Carry out inspection and checking for all quality-related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
3. Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
4. Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System, QMS.
5. Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
6. Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
7. Help Develop and post-approval then Implement Contractor Quality Control Plan
8. Enforce subcontractor compliance with client approved design drawings, specification, submittals and RFI’s.