ARMENIA - PROJECT MANAGER
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the project and contractor relationships throughout the cycle of the project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a thorough project management plan for all projects; coordinating closely with all team members
- Manage project team activities and oversee site operations associated with the project execution.
- Collaborating closely with the Project Superintendent to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget, and according to the standards.
- Develop and maintain schedules for all stakeholders.
- Prepare, review, and process contract change orders for prime and subcontracts.
- Oversee and enforce safety compliance on the projects.
- Create and submit budget forecasts
- Develop and track project submittals, RFI's, and daily reports.
- Develop, review and submit monthly project invoices in accordance with client and government requirements.
- Maintain owner relations.
- Respond to common inquiries or issues from clients, regulatory agencies, or subcontractors.
- RFIs, submittals, change orders, subcontractor management, budgeting, scheduling, quality control, and project closeout.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be proficient in project management techniques, tools and software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or Project Management desired
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Estimation, Cost control and project management.
- Extensive knowledge of estimating methods for competitively bid government projects.
- Knowledge and experience working with EM 385-1-1 and OSHA for construction projects.
- Familiarity with working with estimating and project management software programs.
- Familiarity with earned value and budget forecasting.
- Must be fluent in reading, speaking, and writing English and English-language construction terminology.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and teamwork spirit
- Knowledge, skill, and experience with U.S. construction methods, techniques, and standards.
- Experience working with the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) and Naval Facilities Command (NAVFAC).
- Design-build contracts.
Kindly send your updated CVs to email@example.com with the Job reference number identified in the subject.