US Fort Bragg - Lead Estimator
- Manage the bidding process by leading construction estimates and proposal development for federal, commercial, and/or industrial projects.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, designers and the subcontractor community through effective written and oral communication.
- Coordinate and synchronize estimating resources to develop detailed estimates for all subcontracted work categories.
- Develop a comprehensive list of subcontractors for projects spanning the U.S.
- Maintaining knowledge of market conditions affecting material and labor pricing and scheduling factors.
- Develop scopes of work for various subcontracted trade work
- Soliciting subcontractor and vendor proposals
- Review and evaluate subcontractor proposals for adherence to project plans and specifications
- Develop and submit RFI’s
- Manage Bid-Day activities
- Participate in the buy-out process
- Routine communications and internal reporting on estimating activities