1. Review Contractual Terms & Conditions of Tender Specification on receipt of new inquiries from Estimation Engr and inform comments for considering in offer and prepare a document for review of management and sign off
2. Review and finalize new P.O /Subcontract and scope of work by filling out Contract Checklist for sign-off from management.
3. Review annual acquisition plans to cover user’s requirements for contracts related to all types of works, consultancy, manpower and services, including renewals of term agreements.
4. Review user scope of work for Jobs of special nature, develop a list of prequalified contractors for user’s concurrence and initiate the tendering process by issuing an invitation to tender, coordinating site visits and attending tender clarifications, through to submission of offers by tenderers, coordinate with Users technical evaluation and conduct commercial analysis and develop the final contracts.
5. Prepare agreements after incorporating all technical and contractual issues agreed upon with tenderers during the tendering stage, and then arrange for Users to review toward finalizing signature of the agreement by Company authorized position and the contractor.
6. Review and analyze the validity of contractual claims and recommends appropriate action as and when assigned.
7. Liaise with the Pre-Qualification function in order to plan surveys for qualifying new contractors/suppliers, including participation in shop surveys.
8. Prepare standard tender documents including standard forms of contracts for all types of works, services, consultancy, and manpower, in coordination with legal, audit and finance.
9. Participate in preparing/updating Company’s Contracts Policy and Procedures and participate in preparing control management documents such as Tender Board terms of reference Ensure feedback information related to tenderers' performance during tendering stage and for building database.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED: