Dubai HO - MEP Estimator
- Attend pre-bid meeting / conference and site visits
- Read the RFP, drawings, specifications, SOW and develop the gist, action plan and scope summary
- Prepare proposal queries and get it clarified from the Client
- Identify the subcontractors requirements and reach out to them in coordination with Alliance dept and maintain a healthy pool of subcontractors and suppliers
- Prepare technical proposals with all the technical write ups
- Coordinate with designers, schedulers, specialist consultants/ subcontractors and other technical matter experts and prepare the fully compliant technical proposals.
- Develop complete MEP cost estimates (using CCS) of the Projects including the below activities.
- Quantity take off and BOQ preparation as per CSI format. Planswift knowledge is important
- Develop full list of subcontractors (full package), trade wise subcontractors and suppliers for inhouse estimate to be prepared.
- Sending RFQs, amendments, TQs and BOQ to the subcontractors and suppliers and obtain competitive quotes
- Make sure the queries raised by the subcontractors and suppliers are answeredDevelop the checklist
- Review the inhouse estimate and make sure aligned with the SOW and technical proposal
- Follow Up with the subcontractors and suppliers for ontime pricing
- Assist in post award procurement
- Familiar with FAR, DFAR and other US DOD standard conditions of contract
- Strong knowledge in developing the cost claims and negotiating with the Client is must.
- Working experience with US Government contracts is mandatory.