We are currently seeking a Claims and Contracts Manager to join our team in Dubai - HIRING IMMEDIATELY.
Job Reference number : P001
Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering (Minimum)
Experience : 10-15 years of experience in relevant field
· Familiar with FAR, DFAR and other US DOD standard conditions of contract
· Able to read and interpret the contract documents such as drawings, specifications, conditions of contract and federal regulations.
· Manage all the prime/main contract deliverables from award to contract completion.
· Monitor site progress, RFIs, maintain claim register and manage variations.
· Prepare prime contract correspondences, serial letters and claims independently in a timely manner.
· Develop the cost estimate, substantiate and negotiate the variation / modification with the Client.
· Develop the time impact analysis (TIA) report, substantiate and negotiate with the Client.
· Familiar with construction methodology.
· Manage the subcontracts, subcontract deliverables, payables, claims and administer independently.
· Coordinate with the legal team and develop legal notices and claims.
· Strong knowledge in developing the claims and negotiating with the Client is must.
· Working experience with US Government contracts is mandatory.
Kindly send your updated CVs to email@example.com with the Job reference number identified in the subject.