DUBAI OFFICE - PROPOSALS MANAGER
Job Description :
Manage the proposals from invitation stage to award including but not limited to the below:
- Attend pre-bid meeting / conference and site visits
- Read the RFP, drawings, specifications, SOW and develop the gist, action plan and scope summary
- Prepare proposal queries and get it clarified from the Client
- Coordinate for bonding, financial statement and other proposal requirements needed from other departments
- Identify the subcontractors requirements and reach out to them in coordination with Alliance dept and maintain a healthy pool of subcontractors and suppliers
- Prepare technical proposals with all the technical write ups
- Coordinate with designers, schedulers, specialist consultants/ subcontractors and other technical matter experts and prepare the fully compliant technical proposals.
- Prepare the checklist for the estimation team and subcontractors
- Coordinate with estimation team and make sure the following actions are done and prepare the complete cost summary
- Evaluate post award offers of the subcontractors and their checklist
- Clarify the queries on scope raised by the projects team post award
- Assist the procurement on direct procurement items technical evaluation
Kindly send your updated CVs to email@example.com with the Job reference number identified in the subject.